Wicked - Workshop & Show Only
Our bus trip sold out but we were able to get additional tickets. Ticket includes a workshop with the broadway professionals and show tickets to see Wicked. Deadline to purchase is January 6th. Tickets must be picked up at Imagine NEPA by March 15th.
Time & Location
Mar 25, 10:00 AM
Workshop & Show - Reservation & Payment
About the event
While we have sold out bus seats we have secured additional tickets for Behind the Emerald Curtain and the Wicked Matinee. This ticket does NOT include bus transportation. The cost for the workshop and show is $140.
Behind the Emerald Curtain
- 10am Workshop, Back Stage Tour & Museum
- Tickets to 'Wicked' Matinee
- REAR Orchestra Seats
- $140.00 per person
- Payment in full due at time of purchase.
- Cash/Check must be dropped of within 24 hours of purchase.
- Deadline to purchase tickets is January 6th.
- Tickets must be picked up at Imagine NEPA by March 15th.
- No refunds, but reservations can be transferred to another person(s).
Terms & Conditions
- No refunds will be issued unless the trip is canceled by Imagine, NEPA. Tickets are, however, transferrable to another party. Should I need to transfer my ticket, I will notify Imagine NEPA in writing and provide the name and contact number of the new ticket recipient.
- Children under the age of 6 are unable to attend, due to age restrictions set by the Gershwin Theater in NYC.
- Imagine NEPA will provide a ticket to Emerald Curtain Workshop, the Wicked Matinee. This ticket does NOT include transportation to NYC.
- Imagine NEPA is not providing any supervision of minors during this trip. Parents or a responsible adult will accompany minors at all times.
**Select "View more price options" to view additional ticket options